A designer is a skilled creative in love with design and digital technologies with a good understanding of UX and UI principles. The candidate should be able to solve design problems with creative and visually appealing solutions. A designer’s job is to understand the project, create wireframes, map out user journeys and design interfaces people love to use.
- great analytical, research and problem solving skills
- excellent design principles and typography knowledge
- sharp communication and presentational skills
- good understanding and practical usage of latest design tools (Adobe, Sketch...)
- a portfolio that showcases great visual skills and problem solving process
- excellent understanding of responsive design
- understanding of user-centered design, interactive design and user experience
- practical and fluent use of English
Think you got what takes to join the team? Feel free to send us your CV and portfolio at email@example.com. We love to discover new talent and reply to each and every application.